Intec for Business
Intec for Business is a privately owned software business based in Manchester, UK.
We create bespoke software solutions for the public and private sector. Our goal is to supply our customers with software that is simple to use, but can generate real financial benefits and repay the purchase cost many times over.
Our products are flexible and can adapt to any market sector, read on for more information about our solutions.
- We offer a range of class leading case management solutions that can be installed on premise or run as Software as a Service
- We have worked with fraud teams for over 20 years to refine solutions that are effective and relevant
- Combine your own data with credit reference data to identify areas such as single person discount fraud, or illegal subletting
- Run pre-built campaigns against your data to identify fraud and error that produces cashable savings for your organisation
- Combine the power of data matching through IDIS with InCase case management to provide an end to end investigations service
- Import your data from disparate sources and allow IDIS to cross match and find hidden intelligence in your data
- Create your own data hubs and combine the data from multiple sites to match at a regional or national level
- Match and collate all the information you hold about your customers in a single, validated Golden Record
- Record and search for potentially violent people or addresses and keep your visiting staff safe
Our Latest Projects
Our case management solution has been the class leading product for fraud teams for over 20 years.
Intec’s Data Intelligence Solution. Derive intelligence from your own data combined with credit reference data to identify fraud, tenancy issues and more.
Intec’s Golden Record Intelligence Solution will import and match data across disparate systems to merge person records into a single Golden Record
Lines of code
What our customers say
The advanced functionality that InCase offers gives my officers the support they need to carry out even the most complex of investigations… I would have no hesitation in recommending InCase or INTEC to any organisation looking to implement a case/ investigation management tool.
Royal Borough of Greenwich,
Bristol were one of the first LA s to take INCASE in 1997 and I have always been pleased with the product and what it has offered the Team in terms of case management and reporting. We have looked at other suppliers and products but INCASE has remained our software of choice. Regular improvements have ensured it has developed and kept up to date with the many changes in Legislation, Government Policies and Procedures . I would have no hesitation in recommending it and did so to our Internal Audit Department when they were looking for a case management system for their Tenancy Fraud work. Incase continues to work for us
Bristol City Council,
For several years now InCase has been recognised as the leading case management solution for housing benefit fraud investigations. Throughout this time InCase has been the main case management system for most of our member authorities and is now used by 20 of the London Boroughs. The advanced functionality and management tools have made the INTEC fraud suite a vital resource for our members. Now as we move into other areas of fraud including Corporate Fraud, Blue Badge Fraud, Housing & Tenancy Fraud, InCase Intelligence is continuing this supporting role. From an investigators point of view InCase gives you up to date information on all your investigations ensuring that key deadlines and reporting criteria are met. The systems have obviously been developed with the users in mind as the various modules are very user friendly with easy to follow screens and menus. This is vital as we all manage high workloads with varying investigations whilst trying to adhere to tight deadlines. From a managers point of view InCase is an invaluable management tool for tracking my team’s performance and assign future cases. The new features such as time records and the case time line have shown INTEC’s commitment to ensuring that InCase changes and grows with the demands of its customers. The INTEC fraud suite has now become an integral part of my fraud team and I would have no hesitation recommending INTEC and their software to any organisation.
London Borough Fraud Investigators Group,
I have used InCase for a number of years now and I can safely say it’s easy to understand why InCase is the current market leader in fraud management systems. This system exactly meets our business needs as this is a totally integrated to our current procedures and policies… Local Authority Counter Fraud Teams are required to protect the public purse through prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution/sanction of benefit fraud.